As gaming is becoming more and more competent with the rise of eSports, players often spend quite some time and money on their gear. Even with the best of the specs, attaining a great Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance requires you to make system-level changes, which can be quite hard if done manually.
In this FPS guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know to Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance.
Read More: How to download and use Roblox fps unlocker?
Gaming PC Requirements for Best Performance
To get the most out of your Gaming PC, you’ll need to make sure it’s up to snuff with these specs.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- RAM: 16GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti or AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
- Storage: SSD with at least 256GB of storage space (a smaller SSD will work too if you don’t need that much storage)
The last thing you’ll need is a motherboard that supports your processor and has the right slots for your graphics card and RAM. For Intel chipsets, look for Z270 or X370; for AMD chipsets, look for X370.
The optimization process for Enhanced FPS
Uninstall Unnecessary Tasks (Basic)
If you have a program that you don’t use, uninstall it. This can free up both hard drive space and memory usage. Sometimes your computer has temporary files or leftover data that is no longer necessary to keep on the system, so removing them can be very useful in freeing up some space on your hard drive and thus making room for new programs that need it.
You can delete temporary files or temp files by going to Local Disk C > User > AppData > Local > Temp or simply just paste this path C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp in the address bar of file explorer. The files you find in this folder are unnecessary files which are safe to delete.
Automate Optimization process with Lasso (Advanced)
To Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance on your PC, you need to activate certain processes that allow your game and additional processes that run in the background to operate smoothly.
While you can do this with the help of the Task Manager utility, Lasso makes the process extremely easy and automatic even for the absolute beginners. Most of the process is completely automated with lasso. Features that this software application controls are:
- Create performance profiles
- Fix audio issues
- Put Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance load on PC
- Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance the game
- Enhance Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance
Proceed with system restore point
System restore is a feature in Windows that allows you to restore your computer to a previous working state. It’s a good way to fix problems with your computer, but it also has some drawbacks.
For example, system restore won’t work if you’ve installed new hardware or software since the last time you used it.
If you find that your PC isn’t running as well as it used to and suspect that this might have something to do with having installed new hardware or software recently, try using system restore first before deciding whether or not there are other issues at play (e.g., malware).
If you are unsure whether your applied settings on Lasso are good for your PC or not, you can consider creating a system restore point to resort back to, just in case something might go wrong.
To create a restore point, follow the steps given below:
- Head on to the search bar and search for System restore.
- Choose the C drive and click on the Configure button.
- Enable turn on system protection and keep the max usage to 5%.
- Then, hit the Ok button followed by clicking the Create button.
- Give a name to the restore point and you’re done.
Mention restores setting step by step.
The Lasso is free software that allows you to optimize your PC for the best performance. It’s light and easy to use, with an intuitive interface that makes it simple to choose which tools you want to use and how much space (or RAM) they will take up on your computer.
There are both free and paid versions of the software available. However, the free version is more than enough. Here’s how you can download Lasso: –
- Using a browser, navigate to bitsum.com and Navigate to Free Download.
- Open the Folder where you just downloaded the file.
- Double click the executable to launch the installer.
- Then, select your language and hit the next button.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and choose your Installation path, followed by clicking the next button again.
- Now the software should be installed on your Windows PC.
Basic Settings for Lasso
When you first install Lasso, the program will prompt you to set up a profile with basic information about your device. This includes whether or not Lasso should start with Windows (a recommended setting), whether or not it should run in the background (also recommended), whether or not automatic Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance is enabled (recommended), and when automatic optimization occurs: when idle; when not in use; or both.
Follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Name > Active Power Profile > Bitsum Highest Performance.
- Then, go to Options > General > Refresh Interval GUI and set the value to 5s .
- Likewise, set the Refresh Internal Governor to 5s as well.
- Afterward, head over to the memory option on the General tab and click on Enable Smart Trim.
- Then, go to Performance > Performance Mode and click on Change Power Profile When Engaged, Enable automatic detection, and Disable idle Saver While tests performance for FPS mode engaged to enable.
You can also configure it in an advanced way by specifying disallowed processes under the Controls option.
Create Performance Profile
You can also create custom profiles for Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance apps on your PC as per your usage preferences. With the help of a performance profile, you can quickly switch between system workloads with ease.
Moreover, you can also make gaming profiles that allow you to dedicate all the processes for your favorite games and allow them to run smoothly. Additionally, you can even create multitasking profiles for a rather balanced experience.
Here’s how to create a performance profile:
- Head over to File > Config Profile > Create Config Profile.
- Enter a desired name for the new performance profile.
- Then, navigate to File > Config Profile and choose the profile you just created.
You can create multiple profiles as per your preference and switch to any profile when you want.
Fixing Audio issues
Sometimes, you may encounter audio-related issues that hinder your gaming experience. Fortunately, solving them is easy with Lasso. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the ‘Processes’ section.
- Locate the audiodg.exe process.
- Right-click on it and head over to CPU Priority > Always > High.
- Similarly, go to CPU Affinity > Always > Select CPU Affinity.
- Then, select any of the CPUs from the list and hit the ok button.
Put a Performance Load on PC
Launch all the applications that you normally use during a gaming session and keep them running along with the game. Then, head over to Lasso to make the required Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance:
- Go to the processes tab and navigate to the CPU % section for the game application.
- Right-click and navigate to CPU Priority > Always and set it to High.
Sometimes, high priority may lead to lag while playing high demanding games. In case you experience a lag in the game, consider changing the priority to medium or low instead.
FPS Optimization settings
You can Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance even more by Right-clicking on the process and navigating to CPU Affinity > Always and disabling CPU 0. Doing this reduces the load from CPU 0 as it is the first one to get hit with load when any process starts running. If you want to enable it, you can do by performing similar setting and enable.
Balance CPU Load
SMT makes both threads of the core equal so they equally share the resources that you want for the game. Moreover, when SMT is enabled, the internal memory buffer inside the core is also split between each thread.
However, keep in mind that this can be risky sometimes. Disabling SMT, on the other hand, may give you a better single-threaded performance in your Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance. In case you experience a lag in the game Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance, try changing the priority.
Some Lasso Extra Features
One of the most amazing features of this tool is its ability to set CPU cores for specific processes. However, lasso provides additional features for newer CPUs with efficient (e) and performance (p) CPU cores.
You can enable or disable E and P cores as per your preference to handle background apps with efficiency and Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance to its’s full FPS potential. Certain features like Pro Balance and automation are exclusive to Windows 11.
These extra features allow you to make even more customization or even automate the entire workflow for your favorite games in Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance .
So, there you have it! Now you know how to Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance with the help of Lasso. If you followed the steps given in this blog post carefully, you should have been able to gain the maximum Optimize Your PC for Full FPS performance for your games.